– 8 August –
2017 UEFA Super Cup
Real Madrid vs Manchester United
Philip II Arena, Skopje, Macedonia (Former City Stadium of Skopje)
– The winners of the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League –
Real Madrid and Manchester United will face off in the 2017 UEFA Super Cup. The UEFA Super Cup (former European Super Cup) is played every summer between the winners of the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League. It has been played at Stade Louis II in Monaco from 1998 till 2012, but in 2013 the Eden Arena in Prague in Prague was hosting the Super Cup. That year Bayern became the first German team ever to win the Super Cup, beating Chelsea on penalties after extra time. It was also the first a penalty shoot-out that was needed to determine the winner. In 2015 Mikheil Meskhi Stadium in Tbilisi had the honor and in 2016 the Lerkendal Stadion in Trondheim. 2017 Super Cup Tickets for the final in Philip II Arena, Skopje, are now available here!
We have all kind of UEFA Super Cup Tickets available: Regular, Hospitality, VIP and Skyboxes.
Interested? More info? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ProvidingTickets is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the service of finding and providing tickets for admission to any and all concerts, sporting and theatre events in Europe and beyond. We are able to provide access to tickets for events through our contacts and various sources. Our prices are higher than the face value of the tickets. This reflects the degree of difficulty and the cost of obtaining tickets.
Factfile: National Arena Filip II of Macedonia
UEFA capacity: 33,460
Tenants: FYR Macedonia, FK Vardar, FK Rabotnicki
• Named after an ancient king, father of Alexander the Great, the venue is a redevelopment of the former national arena – the Gradski Stadion.
• Re-opened on 12 August 2009 when FYR Macedonia lost 3-2 to European champions Spain in a friendly.
• Hosted five games during the 2010 UEFA European Women’s Under-19 Championship, including the decider won by France and a group game between Spain and the hosts that attracted a competition record crowd of 8,000.
• An illuminated outer façade was completed in 2013 and the arena is also adapted to host concerts including the likes of Pink and Carlos Santana.
History of The Supercup
AC Milan is the most successful teams with 5 victories, FC Barcelona won 4 times the prestigious Super Cup Trophy. Interesting detail for 2013 is that Bayern Munchen can become the first ever German Winner. In 1975 West Germany’s Bayern Munich and East Germany’s FC Magdeburg did not contest the trophy. Make sure you will get your Super Cup Tickets by ordering them here.